Wahl Sterling Silver #3 – Super Flex (On Ebay)
A lovely sterling silver Wahl with clip. The pen does have some light scratching throughout with some heavier scratching where the cap screwed on and off, but overall it is in pretty good condition. I couldn’t find any dings. The pen is about 4 1/4″ long and has an original clip. The #3 14kt. Wahl nib looks fantastic especially up against the silver. It writes extremely well as a smooth XF (0.3mm) and flexes up to 2.1mm. It is a bit finicky at times about not rolling your hand when you flex. It will start to railroad as you flex bigger if you are doing it. It’s a great, durable, and portable flex pen.
SIZE: 4 1/4″ Capped
NIB: Wahl #3, XF to BBB (0.3mm-2.1mm) SUPER FLEX (See “Grading Flex Nibs” for How I Grade)
- Pen thoroughly cleaned & flushed
- Body thoroughly polished with jeweler’s cloth.
- Nib polished and tuned to write smoothly.
- Nib and feed ultrasonically cleaned and adjusted for optimal flow
- New sac installed
- Test driven for a week to insure quality