Waterman 12 Eye Dropper – SUPER FLEX
Here is old Waterman 12 Eyedropper that looks like a vintage pen. The chasing on this pen is worn almost completely off. Imprints are worn but readable. It has faded to a dark brown color. It is also missing the clip from the cap. The nib does have a very small crack coming out of the air hole. I tried to pick it up in the picture, but it is quite small. I have graded the flex as “Super Flex” even though it doesn’t have the ability to make huge lines. Nevertheless, it is a XXF nib that flexes easily and with pretty decent responsiveness, so flexing looks nice. Detailed, small print flexing is also very good. I personally really like the way this XXF nib writes normally as well. This is a fun pen to play around with.
SIZE: 5″ Capped
NIB: Waterman #2, XXF to BB (0.2mm-1.6mm), SUPER FLEX (See “Grading Flex Nibs” for How I Grade)
- Pen (barrel, section, nib, feed, & cap) thoroughly cleaned & flushed
- Nib polished and tuned to write smoothly
- Inside of barrel thoroughly cleaned.
- Nib and feed ultrasonically cleaned and adjusted for optimal flow
- Test driven for a week to insure quality