Waterman 12 Eye Dropper
Here is old and interesting Waterman 12 Eyedropper. It’s a bit smaller than a typical 12 measuring in just under 5″. The chasing on this pen is worn almost completely off. Imprints are worn but readable. It has faded to a dark brown color, although the cap has some tan mixed in with the dark brown. It is also missing the clip from the cap. I have graded the flex as “Super Flex” even though it doesn’t have the ability to make huge lines. Nevertheless, it is a XXF nib that flexes easily with good responsiveness. Detailed, small print flexing is easy and crisp with this pen. The nib does have a very small crack coming out of the air hole. Too small to pic up in the photo, but it is there. This is a fun pen to play around with.
SIZE: 4 15/16″ Capped
NIB: Waterman #2, XXF to BB (0.2mm-1.5mm), SUPER FLEX (See “Grading Flex Nibs” for How I Grade)
- Pen (barrel, section, nib, feed, & cap) thoroughly cleaned & flushed
- Nib polished and tuned to write smoothly
- Inside of barrel thoroughly cleaned.
- Nib and feed ultrasonically cleaned and adjusted for optimal flow
- Test driven for a week to insure quality