Wahl Gold Filled Ring Top (#0 Nib) – Good Flex (On Ebay)
This pen is the ultimate in portability. Measuring in at a mere 3 1/4″ capped, and having a durable gold-filled metal body makes this little pen perfect for tucking away just about anywhere. The pen does have two small dings near the lever. There is some light scratching from where but little to no brassing. The lever is a little stiff but works well. The initials “J.E.L.” are engraved in the side. The nib is a very smooth XF, and this little underdog really flexes for it’s size. It has the ease and snap back of a super flex, but the small feed doesn’t quite always keep up. But it is great for detailed flexing.
SIZE: 3 1/4″ Capped
NIB: Wahl #0, XF to BB (0.3mm-1.3mm) GOOD FLEX (See “Grading Flex Nibs” for How I Grade)
- Pen thoroughly cleaned & flushed
- Body thoroughly polished with jeweler’s cloth.
- Nib polished and tuned to write smoothly.
- Nib and feed ultrasonically cleaned and adjusted for optimal flow
- New sac installed
- Test driven for a week to insure quality