Wahl Gold Filled Ring Top – Medium Flex (On Ebay)
This Wahl is in fabulous condition. It looks to have hardly been used. There is very little scratching. Very little wear on the ends of the barrel. The nib looks pristine. Almost no brassing. Just a beautiful little pen. The Wahl #2 14 kt. nib is extremely fine (XXF / 0.15mm). This was a hard nib to grade. The flex isn’t quite as easy as I would like. And yet the responsiveness is quite good. Plus, since the line is so fine, even slight flexing can make for some beautiful writing.
SIZE: 3 1/2″ Capped
NIB: Wahl #2, XF to BB (0.15mm-1.2mm) MEDIUM FLEX (See “Grading Flex Nibs” for How I Grade)
- Pen thoroughly cleaned & flushed
- Body thoroughly polished with jeweler’s cloth.
- Nib polished and tuned to write smoothly.
- Nib and feed ultrasonically cleaned and adjusted for optimal flow
- New sac installed
- Test driven for a week to insure quality