Waterman 12 Eye Dropper
This pen is around a 100 years old and still looks amazing. There is no browning. Just a hint of fading. Still very black. The chasing is crisp. The imprints look new, and the “12” is still red. The Waterman #2 nib has some nice flex from a F (0.4mm) to BBB (1.8mm) on Rhodia. The nib has just a bit of a twist, which affects two things. It’s not quite as smooth writing normally as most #2’s, and it requires you to keep good form when flexing. If you roll your hand a lot, then it will start to railroad. And that is NOT because it is running dry. This is a very wet pen, and you’ll never have a problem with the ink flow not keeping up. Overall a great pen.
SIZE: 5 1/8″ Capped
NIB: Waterman #2, XF to BBB, SUPER FLEX (See “Grading Flex Nibs” for How I Grade)
CONDITION: Near Mint
- Pen (barrel, section, nib, feed, & cap) thoroughly cleaned & flushed
- Nib polished and tuned to write smoothly
- Inside of barrel thoroughly cleaned.
- Nib and feed ultrasonically cleaned and adjusted for optimal flow
- Test driven for a week to insure quality